1 box, 33 chocolates
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ingredients (always vegan + always conflict free)
IngredientsOrganic and fair trade dark chocolate (cocoa paste, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla), organic coconut milk, organic coconut butter, oranges, organic juniper berries, blue spruce, local organic cranberries, local apples, organic spices, peppermint, fleur de sel sea salt, vegan organic evaporated cane juice sugar, flax seeds, organic homemade vanilla.
A big, heavy box designed to make the holiday season extra bright. The Winter Wonderland Box is filled with our tastiest wintertime treats, their flavors all variations on a delicious theme. Wrapped in an eco-kraft box and tied with compostable eco-ribbon, your loved ones and friends will love you forever after giving them the gift of these decadent, organic, fair-trade handmade chocolates.
The Winter Wonderland Box:
- Ten Orange Cranberry Creams, a creamy caramelly mega-fruity bonbon with blood orange, tart cranberry and white chocolate, enrobed in dark chocolate. Recently reformulated, these bonbons are more fruit-forward than ever, softer and gushier than ever, better than ever.
- Six Apple Caramels, made with fresh New Paltz apples and our homemade caramel, garnished with candied pecans.
- Four Walk in the Woods Woodgrain Mini Bars. Inspired by quiet snowy walks in the tranquil wintertime woods, a demure gem. A 66% semisweet chocolate shell cradles a soft ganache filling made with juniper berries and a blue spruce infusion from the tree in front of our New Paltz shop.
- Five Hazelnut Sugarplum Bonbons, the mini version of our popular chocolate bar, this beautiful piece has layers of fresh housemade gianduja (hazelnut spread!), hazelnut praline, and local plums infused with warming spices.
- Eight Peppermint White Chocolate Marble Bonbons, with homemade peppermint white chocolate and milk chocolate swirled together. Vegan, of course, come on!
The Winter Wonderland Collection contains perishable ingredients and must be eaten within two weeks.
We cannot make any substitutions in this box.