Box of Hearts
1 box, 19 pieces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ingredients (always vegan + always conflict free)
IngredientsOrganic and fair trade dark chocolate (cocoa paste, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla), organic vegan evaporated cane juice sugar, organic cinnamon, organic coconut milk, organic coconut butter, organic almonds, organic flavorings, violets, organic pears, local wine, local cherry liqueur, dried cherries, organic spices, cream of tartar, housemade organic vanilla, sea salt. <p>CONTAINS: SOY, COCONUT, ALMOND</p>
*** This is a Valentine’s pre-order item! We will begin shipping these in late January. If you are ordering it with multiple items you’d like to receive sooner, please place separate orders, as we will hold everything to ship together. As always, you can specify at check-out the date you’d like them to arrive to you. If you want them as soon as they’re ready, select “ship when ready” and we’ll send your chocolates out to you as soon as we make ’em! 🙂 ***
Box of Hearts:
- Three chocolate caramels with chocolate sea salt garnish, enrobed in semisweet chocolate.
- Five White Wine and Pear White Chocolate Cream Hearts: Local bosc pears and locally-made Whitecliff Vineyards white wine infuse a white chocolate cream filling, encased in a thin bittersweet chocolate shell.
- Three violet caramels: a surprisingly addictive caramel, never overpowering, just mysterious flowery Victorian-era allure.
- Five Cherry Black Pepper Almond Cream Hearts: Organic almonds are ground until perfectly smooth, then combined with local Tuthilltown cherry liqueur, tangy dried cherries, and a tiny hint of black pepper for a delicate, old-fashioned Valentine’s cream. Tart with a little bite. What marzipan wants to be when it grows up.
- Three Cinnamon Caramels: Lightly spicy cinnamon caramels made with ceylon and cassia cinnamons for a nice deep flavor, plus a little bit of mildly spicy ancho chilies.
Eat within 2 weeks.