1 box, 35 caramels
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ingredients (always vegan + always conflict free)
IngredientsIf you are looking to avoid any certain ingredients, please let us know in your order check-out notes
Because caramels. You know?
Our Small Caramel Assortment Box fulfills the needs of the everyday caramel snacker, but sometimes you need something a little bigger, a little more decadent. The large caramel assortment box is a selection of the caramels in our display case of the moment, so it ships fast fast fast (also, caramels last a six weeks, so you can do that thing where you stash the box in your desk drawer and eat one caramel a day).
We guarantee at least five flavors of caramels, but your box could have more depending on what seasonal caramel specials we have on hand. We cannot guarantee to have any specific flavors, I’m sorry!
Most Large Caramel Assortments will contain the following (our year-round mainstays):
- Rosemary Sea Salt Caramel: garnished with beautiful flaky rosemary-infused sea salt.
- Thyme Caramel with Sea Salt and Preserved Lemon Caramel: garnished with amazing lemon-infused flaky sea salt.
- Maple Pecan Caramel: Made with local maple syrup and homemade pecan butter, these are smooth, intensely nutty, and ridiculously good. They’re what I (Lagusta!) snack on when I’m working late nights.
- Strawberry-Balsamic Caramel: a cross between a pâté de fruit and a caramel, zingy with the electric undercurrent of balsamic, marvelously fruity with masses of local strawberry purée.
- Chocolate Caramel: a beautiful classic: chewy, salty, a triple chocolate threat! Chocolate caramel + chocolate coating + chocolate-infused sea salt. Wow.
Depending on our production schedule and the season and our whims, the Assortment could also contain:
- Cardamom Caramel
- Apple Caramel
- Spicy Apple Caramel
- Butterscotch Caramel
- Violet Caramel
- Cinnamon Caramel
- Creamsicle Caramel
- Fruit Cart Caramel
- Riesling Rose Caramel
- Vanilla Caramel
- Cranberry Orange Caramel
- Peanut Butter Caramel
- Plum Sage Caramel
- Pistachio Rosewater Cardamom Caramel
The List goes on & on & on!
It’s important to eat caramels at room temperature, for the best flavor and texture (rock-hard caramels are no fun). Caramels will keep one month-6 weeks in a sealed container at cool room temperature. All Assortments arrive packaged with customized guides to their flavors.