The Winter SolsticeCollection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ingredients (always vegan + always conflict free)
Ingredients<b>Winter Wonderland Box:</b> Truly ethical chocolate (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla), organic coconut milk, organic coconut butter, oranges, organic juniper berries, blue spruce, local organic cranberries, local apples, organic spices, peppermint, fleur de sel sea salt, vegan organic evaporated cane juice sugar, flax seeds, organic homemade vanilla. <hr> <b>Almond Slate:</b> Truly ethical chocolate (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla), organic almonds, smoked sea salt. <hr> <b>Thyme, Preserved Lemon and Sea Salt Caramel Box:</b> oTruly ethical chocolate (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla), organic vegan fair trade evaporated cane juice sugar, organic coconut milk, cream of tartar, organic thyme, organic lemon, housemade organic vanilla, sea salt. <hr> <b>Peppermint Bark: </b>Truly ethical chocolate (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla), organic and fair trade cocoa butter, organic confectioners' sugar (contains cornstarch), organic extracts, organic vegetable-derived food coloring, organic vanilla, sea salt. <hr> <b>Hazelnut Sugarplum Caramel Bars:</b> Truly ethical chocolate (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla), organic vegan sugar, organic coconut milk, organic coconut butter, organic cornstarch, organic Oregon hazelnuts, local plums, organic homemade vanilla, spices, fleur de sel sea salt. <hr> <b>Flower Tablet: </b>Truly ethical chocolate (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegan sugar, soy lecithin, vanilla), homegrown organic flowers (our garden is not certified organic, but I never put anything bad on it [or anything at all, um] and grow everything from organic seeds), cornstarch, organic vegan fair trade evaporated cane juice sugar. CONTAINS: SOY, COCONUT, ALMONDS, CORN, HAZELNUTS
☆ We ship earlier in the month to ensure your products reach you in time, so just keep them in a cool dry place (not the fridge!) until the big day comes, they’ll taste perfect. ☆
Presenting our Holiday Collections. Yes! Fancy stuff for your fancy holiday! Artfully wrapped and ribboned, with a special card describing their contents, these selections of our brightest holiday chocolates arrive gift wrapped in our signature teal and brown logo wrap with a compostable eco-ribbon bow, ready for gifting or holiday celebrating.
For those of us who delight in the riches of the wintery Earth most of all, I’m so excited to present our Winter Solstice Collection. I love latkes and dreidels and I love candy canes and hot chocolate, but when it comes down to it the earth is my thing, really. This box includes our winter chocolates that are most closely tied to the beautiful way the earth is oriented this time of year, and the fruits and flowers we’ve been able to glean from it and capture in chocolatey form.
The Winter Solstice Collection:
- One Winter Wonderland Box:
- Ten Orange Cranberry Caramels, a creamy mega-fruity caramel with blood orange, tart cranberry and white chocolate, enrobed in dark chocolate. Recently reformulated, these bonbons are more fruit-forward than ever, softer and gushier than ever, better than ever.
- Six Apple Caramels, made with fresh New Paltz apples and our homemade caramel, garnished with candied pecans.
- Four Walk in the Woods Woodgrain Mini Bars. Inspired by quiet snowy walks in the tranquil wintertime woods, a demure gem. A 66% semisweet chocolate shell cradles a soft ganache filling made with juniper berries and a blue spruce infusion from the tree in front of our New Paltz shop.
- Five Hazelnut Sugarplum Bonbons, the mini version of our popular chocolate bar, this beautiful piece has layers of fresh housemade gianduja (hazelnut spread!), hazelnut praline, and local plums infused with warming spices.
- Eight Peppermint White Chocolate Marble Bonbons, with homemade peppermint white chocolate and milk chocolate swirled together. Vegan, of course, come on!
- One Almond Slate: Roasted almonds from a small organic farm and lightly smoked sea salt, in a thin bed of bittersweet chocolate.
- One Thyme, Preserved Lemon and Sea Salt Caramel Box: Our most beloved caramel flavor, with vibrant homemade preserved lemon, local thyme, and lemon-infused sea salt.
- One Peppermint Bark: dark chocolate swirled with our homemade peppermint white chocolate, garnished with candied mint leaves from our summertime garden.
- Two Hazelnut Sugarplum Caramel Bars, ready to be sliced and displayed on your holiday table with their jewel-like glittering caramel and fresh hazelnut gianduja—or just munched on while wrapping presents.
- One Homegrown Flower Tablet: A small square of chocolate embedded with candied flowers that we grow all summer in the little garden next to our shop.
Each box comes with a printed guide to its contents.
We’re so lucky to be able to spend our days making chocolates that are in line with our values and that are such a joy to create. Thank you for letting us be a part of your celebrations this season. Happy Holidays!No substitutions can be made in Holiday Collection boxes.
- One Winter Wonderland Box: