1 med box, 15 pc, 1 gown
As candymakers, our job is to make treats that make everyone’s day little lighter. As part of this, I’m happy to pair up with my boyfriend’s company, Janesi Comfort, who make ethical, beautiful hospital gowns and who share our goals of making life softer and more cared-for in ways that don’t compromise ethics or the environment.
The comfort package will send something literally sweet and soft to the ill people in your life, someone who needs a treat to perk them up, or, honestly, someone who just needs a lovely new robe / housecoat!
The gown is so comfortable and luxurious that they will find themselves wearing it for years to come when hanging at home — I come home and immediately change out of my work clothes into my Janesi Comfort gown, no joke.
The Comfort Package is:
- One of our small assorted collections with 15 pieces & included guide
- One Janesi comfort gown in color options of rust, indigo, and black, in three size options.
About the gown:
Redefining Patient Luxury. Janesi Comfort is designed to provide comfort when it’s needed most. Our luxurious, ethically-sourced, hospital endorsed Janesi Comfort Luxury Gown introduces rich possibilities into your treatment wardrobe without compromising function.
- Exceptionally soft and supple: Our Janesi Comfort Luxury Robes are made with 100% Tencel™, a fiber that boasts a luxurious softness, is gentle on the skin, and maintains its integrity well after the first wash.
- Reversible Design: Reversible design offers versatility for patients and accessibility for medical staff.
- Full Coverage: Kimono-wrap design allows for full coverage when worn front or back, ensuring the rear is covered at all times.
- Pockets where you need them: Our robes are equipped with chest and waist pockets that are articulated to keep items secure while lying prone.
- Hidden away shoulders: Open and adjustable shoulder seams allow for easy medical access without sacrificing comfort for patients.
- Discreet telemetry access: Chest pocket designed with vertical telemetry access port.
- Moisture-wicking fabric/heat and odor regulating/anti-microbial.
customers rate this at stars!
Chocolates are best kept at cool room temperature away from heat and humidity. Under ideal storage conditions, solid chocolates, bars, and barks will last six months. Caramel and bars with a caramel layer can keep up to three months. Filled non-caramel bonbons should be eaten within one month.
We ship Monday-Friday with the exception of bank holidays. Please review our Shipping Policy for details!
Orders placed for Spring pre-order items will be shipping 3/27-4/3, so that they arrive just in time for Easter/Passover!
Please note that many of our back order items will not be able to ship until the first week of April, and adding them to an order containing Easter items will cause the order to arrive to you after Easter/Passover.
We exist to make amazing ethical sweets. Since 2003 we have been stirring up heartbreakingly delicious confections using equitably sourced ingredients.
We are a completely vegan, woman-owned business committed to the magic of sugar, our love of the earth, and sustainability without sacrifice.