Large Caramel Assortment
Large Caramel Assortment
1 box, 35 caramels
Our Small Caramel Assortment Box fulfills the needs of the everyday caramel snacker, but sometimes you need something a little bigger, a little more decadent. The large caramel assortment box is a selection of the caramels in our display case of the moment, so it ships fast fast fast (also, caramels last at least two months, so you can do that thing where you stash the box in your desk drawer and eat one caramel a day).
We guarantee at least five flavors of caramels, but your box could have more depending on what seasonal caramel specials we have on hand. We cannot guarantee specific flavors, so sorry!
Most Large Caramel Assortments will contain the following (our year-round mainstays):
- Rosemary Sea Salt Caramel: garnished with beautiful flaky rosemary-infused sea salt.
- Thyme, Sea Salt and Preserved Lemon Caramel: garnished with amazing lemon-infused flaky sea salt.
- Maple Pecan Caramel: Made with local maple syrup and homemade pecan butter, these are smooth, intensely nutty, and ridiculously good.
- Strawberry-Balsamic Caramel: a cross between a pâté de fruit and a caramel, zingy with the electric undercurrent of balsamic, marvelously fruity with masses of local strawberry purée.
- Chocolate Caramel: a beautiful classic: chewy, salty, a triple chocolate threat! Chocolate caramel + chocolate coating + chocolate-infused sea salt. Wow.
Depending on our production schedule, the assortment could also contain:
- Cardamom Caramel
- Apple Caramel
- Spicy Apple Caramel
- Butterscotch Caramel
- Violet Caramel
- Cinnamon Caramel
- Creamsicle Caramel
- Fruit Cart Caramel
- Riesling Rose Caramel
- Cranberry Orange Caramel
- Plum Sage Caramel
- Pistachio Rosewater Cardamom Caramel
- & many more
All Assortments arrive packaged with customized guides to their flavors.
customers rate this at stars!
Chocolates are best kept at cool room temperature away from heat and humidity. Under ideal storage conditions, solid chocolates, bars, and barks will last six months. Caramel and bars with a caramel layer can keep up to three months. Filled non-caramel bonbons should be eaten within one month.
We ship Monday-Friday with the exception of bank holidays. Please review our Shipping Policy for details!
We exist to make amazing ethical sweets. Since 2003 we have been stirring up heartbreakingly delicious confections using equitably sourced ingredients.
We are a completely vegan, woman-owned business committed to the magic of sugar, our love of the earth, and sustainability without sacrifice.