Winter Wonderland Box
Winter Wonderland Box
1 box, 33 chocolates
♡ This item is a part of our HOLIDAY PRE-ORDER and will not begin to ship until late November. If your order contains a pre-order item, the entire order will ship in late November, so please be mindful to place a separate order for any other seasonal chocolate that you would like to enjoy now! Thank you so much for including us in your holiday traditions! ♡
A big, heavy box designed to make the holiday season extra bright. The Winter Wonderland Box is filled with our tastiest wintertime treats, their flavors all variations on a delicious theme. Wrapped in a recycled eco kraft box and tied with compostable eco-ribbon, your loved ones and friends will love you forever after giving them the gift of these decadent, truly ethical, vegan, handmade chocolates.
The Winter Wonderland Box:
- Ten Orange Cranberry Caramels, a creamy mega-fruity caramel with blood orange, tart cranberry, and white chocolate, enrobed in dark chocolate. Recently reformulated, these bonbons are more fruit-forward than ever, softer and gushier than ever, better than ever.
- Six Apple Caramels, made with fresh New Paltz apples and our homemade caramel, garnished with candied pecans.
- Three Walk in the Woods Woodgrain Mini Bars. Inspired by quiet snowy walks in the tranquil wintertime woods, a demure gem. A 66% semisweet chocolate shell cradles a soft ganache filling made with juniper berries and a blue spruce infusion.
- Five Hazelnut Sugarplum Bonbons, the mini version of our popular chocolate bar, this beautiful piece has layers of fresh housemade gianduja (hazelnut spread!), and local plums infused with warming spices.
- Eight Peppermint White Chocolate Marble Bonbons, with homemade peppermint white chocolate and milk chocolate swirled together. Vegan, of course, come on!
The Winter Wonderland Collection contains perishable ingredients — the Walk in the Woods bars should be eaten within three weeks, everything else will last 3 months at cool room temperature. We cannot make any substitutions in this box.
customers rate this at stars!
Chocolates are best kept at cool room temperature away from heat and humidity. Under ideal storage conditions, solid chocolates, bars, and barks will last six months. Caramel and bars with a caramel layer can keep up to three months. Filled non-caramel bonbons should be eaten within one month.
We ship Monday-Friday with the exception of bank holidays. Please review our Shipping Policy for details!
We exist to make amazing ethical sweets. Since 2003 we have been stirring up heartbreakingly delicious confections using equitably sourced ingredients.
We are a completely vegan, woman-owned business committed to the magic of sugar, our love of the earth, and sustainability without sacrifice.